Saturday 24 July 2010





There is a new road getting build on the way to the orphanage. Our driver, Mr Huong had to get out of the car and direct people. It was a bit mad.
Here is the playarea that will be getting covered soon with a shelter that we are paying half of. $1100 is still the share from us but we are getting a bigger shelter. Another volunteer is giving money for the rest of the cost.
Freda and I. My head looks like it is too big for my body in this pic. Looks like someone has stuck it on!!!
I bought a ball and the children were practising throwing and catching with each other. It was really nice to see them sharing.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mhairi I have really enjoyed reading your blog. We done gal, you sound as if you're having a great time,I'm so jealous, not having our trip this year has been hard. The play area looks great, would be great at St.Mags yeah? Safe journey home, see you back at school.
    love Marion x

    ReplyDelete