Saturday 3 July 2010






Most people in Vietnam get around on either bicycles or motorbikes. There are cars, but these are still relatively expensive as they were only introduced a short while ago. People load their bikes with various things - as much as they can. The pictures of the boats are taken in Hoi An.
Today I went to collect my dress and my jacket. They needed some small alterations, but apart from that I was really pleased with them. After my measurements were taken yesterday my order was given to someone local who makes the clothes and then when finished got sent back to the shop on the back of a motorbike. I have to pick them up later. I had no intention of buying anything else, but then five minutes later stumbled into another dressmakers shop. This time I am getting a skirt made. Need to stay clear of these places or I will need to get a second suitcase!!

No comments:

Post a Comment