Wednesday 14 July 2010





I did a lot of shopping yesterday. I bought a new keyboard, some picture atlas books (on animals in world, how earth is made up and sea creatures), vietnamese to english dictionaries, cube jigsaw, children's scissors and special boards to draw/write on.
I took the boards to the Baby Orphanage today and the children really enjoyed drawing pictures on them, writing their own name, writing numerals. The children are starting to share a bit better and realise that they will get a turn - they just have to wait.
I walked back from the supermarket with all of these things and when I got home Mrs Hahn gave me a row for not asking her for a ride on her motorbike!

1 comment:

  1. Hiya Mhairi,

    Wow, you've been busy posting on here. I had so much to catch up on from my last visit to your site. It seems you've managed to do lots of interesting things in the last few days. I bet the time is galloping in so quickly for you! It was lovely to read about the children who were leaving for their new life in Spain. I'll keep an eye out for anyone selling a motorbike here Mhairi as I'm sure you'll catch the bug on your return to Scotland. Not quite the same riding about in the howling wind and rain though is it?! haha
    Take care and keep safe,

    Lauren and Steven
    x

    ReplyDelete