Sunday 1 August 2010






This was one of the monthly feasts. These get paid by the volunteers. This one was paid by a volunteer who was here last month. I used some of the fundraised money to pay for a feast for August. Mrs Hahn and Grandma take all day preparing a great nutritious meal for the kids. This was at The Baby Orphanage at lunch time. There was one at Home of Affection later that day for dinner. We joined the kids for dinner at Home of Affection for dinner and the food was really good and packed with goodness. I was really full.
The girls at Tam Thanh put a hello message on the whiteboard for Linh the interpreter and myself. They really are lovely girls! (I have been spelling my name Vari here as I think I would really be confusing them if I spelt it correctly)

No comments:

Post a Comment