Friday 25 June 2010

Fundraising events in Falkirk Herald

Article in this week's Falkirk Herald regarding fundraising at St Margarets nursery annexe (Greenpark) and St Margarets nursery (school based).
Photograph shown was taken at Greenpark. Hopefully the school nursery photo will be in the Falkirk Herald in the next couple of weeks.

I would like to thank all children, parents, staff and friends of both nurseries for their generosity, support and kindness over the last few months.
I have really enjoyed learning about Vietnam with the nursery children. It has definitely been a shared experience. We have been learning some basic Vietnamese words and tried using chopsticks. I think the children have got a better hang of these things than I have!!

For the children who are going to school after the holidays I will come and visit their class and share my Vietnamese experience with them.

1 comment:

  1. Have a safe journey on Monday Mhairi. Looking forward to following all your adventures on your Blog.

    ReplyDelete